Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@StuF just did some yoga for balancing ups and downs with mental chatter. Feel much better. Got to go for a walk soon

TAB
Senior Contributor

Course done @Meowmy  at room for nite, lots old memories, lived around corner from here for years, ok a long time ago now. am close enough for appt tomorrow then straight home. lots homework again re course

TAB
Senior Contributor

having quiet drink in room @SmilingGecko  guy who checked me in said move car closer to door, so I did.. after driving thru bottlo @StuF  lol, well was sudden downpour as well. perfect solution get in car , lap of grounds and come back w alcohol ha ha ha lol

@TAB I'm about to go for a walk again. Its 3:30 here got to get the blood pumping. Its rainy and overcast. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

im immobile, did 2 trips up stairs at accom lol not going much further @SmilingGecko 

@TAB well done tabby re course. Done work. Hoping to go for a walk. Take care. Talk later

TAB
Senior Contributor

very good @Meowmy , just hiding in room here lol am okay

Howdy @TAB @Meowmy @SmilingGecko @Bill16 

Home after group. Was pretty good. Finally getting some decent numbers- can't recall if I've said they were thinking of changing the group from all men to mixed? I still don't really mind either way, but it's good for the blokes that want it to stay single sex if we can get enough takers week after week.

Still finding the 'full' day a bit tiring, but that's ok

Hope you can have an enjoyable evening all.

TAB
Senior Contributor

take it easy @StuF 

Afternoon cool forum friends @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Jacques what's been cracking?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance