Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My life partner has Bipolar ii

I admit it @Shaz51 I find matters relating to bodily functions quite interesting (unless they're happening to me). When things are working as they should you don't really take much notice, but when they are not ... yikes 😵.

It’s something that can be affected by stress @Shaz51 .

💕 @Former-Member 

Hope things are settling for you @Shaz51 

a.jpg@Former-Member 

It’s something that can be affected by stress -- yes i think soo too @Faith-and-Hope 

did not have a good sleep last night , lots of pains

today i am feeling ammmm !!! not sure , might be tired from lack of sleep @Former-Member , @outlander , @Corny , @Mrsjones , @Former-Member 

mr shaz is glued to his computer

and some reason i amm feeling a bit lost

i could do things but i dont want too

Feeling similar @Shaz51  .....

@Shaz51  @Faith-and-Hope I have found it helpful to allow myself to sit with the lost feeling for a while and to treat myself with gentle self compassion.

I lost a 2 hour chunk of my current assignment last night by not saving it properly @Former-Member  .... ☹️

I am looking at the silver lining that it is an improved version that I am now replacing it with.  Have taken up residence in a local coffee shop for the day as self-care ..... sandwiches and coffee made by someone other than me, no clean up to do, and grateful that I can afford to do this at times.  

There is music playing, sunshine and fresh air, and bottles of table water readily available .... and a bathroom  .... D2 is here with me so I can leave my laptop to go, and not have to pack it up to take it in with me.

The numb feeling hasn’t lifted yet, but I am doing everything I can to help it along .... don’t want to be working on this assignment either, but I know it will be a relief to get it done, so working towards that.

@Faith-and-Hope, @Former-Member 

know why mr shaz was quiet this morning -- he has just been sick , felt soo yuk after lunch

and he has fell asleep on the couch now

I am sitting down watching " escape to the country" Smiley Very Happy

@Faith-and-Hope 

Silver linings = 😀

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance