Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

Awww lovely @Dimity xx

@fluffylight , I have had leftovers for dinner and a shower 

Now just playing on my phone before bed 

Both sound like a nice way to care for yourself @Shaz51

Still a bit worried inside @fluffylight 

Hoping I can get some sleep tonight xx 

I am sure Mr shaz will be up all night tonight 

Hugs to you @Shaz51

Sleep will be good, you are holding a lot 💛

I hope Mr Shaz will be able to get sleep too

Oh @Shaz51 

Sending Heaps of z's your way. Hopefully you can catch some 🙂

Me too @fluffylight 🤞

Thanks @StuF 🙂

Hugs @Shaz51 Its hard when people in the house re up all night... Hope you get enough rest.

It was good to see @Jacques Hey ... I identify as aspie.  

Hi @Shaz51 

No one makes it easy for you - do they Shaz?

Mr Shaz and his ideas - and walking around the house all night - I guess he will if he must - some nights I do - but then - I live alone so who cares?

And your extended family - I get it that you feel lonely after a call from one of them - I bet they have questions but no comfort for you - so alone you feel. Geez - I get that - I understand.

My DVR has broken down and I am sure it's just a cable - I hired all this equipment from a guy for over 40 years - he would come and fix it straight away - or replace it -  but - well - as it happens he died earlier this year - and at this point I have no idea what to do about it - and I am not in the frame of mind for anyone to tell me. Therefore - I am not telling my daughter about it - 

There are ways and means - so I have been watching the TV which still works - and DVDs and catching up on my computer - so I am not or pining away for the want of the recorder - new ones are outrageously expensive - so yeah - atm - I get by.

I'm writing this to say I get it about family - my daughter has solutions that seem so easy - to me they are not - I'm 80 now so I can plead old age - which is okay - I still have my marbles. And my daughter has her husband - yeah - yeah - yeah - I will do what I want to do when I get near to feeling better after the challenges of the last few months.

So - about family - oh yes - we need them - who would be here without one? But do we need their -------- whatever? I guess not.

We are all here for you though. Tonnes of support here - we love you. And hey - we can walk around all night without disturbing you.

Sending hugs

Mumma Bear

Owunar

Hello 👋 @hanami 

Being soo busy lately  , amm missing everyone here 

Will be back soon with some updates 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance