Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

Well, @Birdofparadise8 , in the interest of scientific consistency, I will be making the same type (rye bread), and modifying the one independent variable which is reliably correlated with quantifiable outcomes.. and that would be the water content; namely, increasing it incrementally till I get the perfect non-frankenloaf loaf 🙂 

From one science student to another hehe 😉 

By the way, I can almost hear the yelling at the footy from here! 😁🙌

@Birdofparadise8 I am sad. Cats need to go. 

I know not good 112/79 @ENKELI 

That sounds like a good plan @PinkFlamingo 

I was yelling too @Snowie 

Sad Carlton lost @ENKELI @Snowie 

I bet you’re happy @ArraDreaming 

my Mrs is happy except our kid requested she put him to bed and not me… so I was nervous when Carlton started catching up that she would come back in and be like wtf @Birdofparadise8 Jezza saved us, and your missed goal…. But that was a comeback!!!

Not our best but on to next week @Birdofparadise8 

Ah okay @ArraDreaming 

Yes onto next week. We have a lot of injuries as well. @Snowie 

Hi @ENKELI @PinkFlamingo @Snowie @ArraDreaming @creative_writer 

How is everyone today? My internet is working again on my Mac so I'm happy about that. I got up and went onto it just to see if it would work and it was so I have no clue what was going on with it. 

Hello there @Birdofparadise8 🙂🌺🙌🏻

Good thanks..taking it slow 😎

Oh that’s amazing - I’m so glad your internet is working again on your Mac! The mysteries of Macs…! Hehe 😉 

Having my new Mac finally ‘talking’ to my printer after 5 months of it not working is still bliss… the sound of that printer head zinging across the pages is like music to my ears ☺️

how’s your day today?

That's good. Taking it slow is nice @PinkFlamingo 

I know the mystery of Mac, haha. 

That's good it's working with your printer now. 

I had breakfast, watched some TV, talked to my parents, folded some washing and wiped the benches down. I need to take out some rubbish. Once I get dressed, I'm going to go for a walk. 

Do you know any good slow cooker recipes? Mum bought me one. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance