Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

I hope you can start funeral arrangements soon @Eve7 

It really does come with a mixed bag of emotions.

Sending some squishy hugs and love your way 💕💕

Hi @Eve7 

Just popping by to send some 💗💗you way.

Wishing today goes ok.

@Eve7  Thinking of you, hoping you're able to cope 🤞

Hoping also that your daughter-in-law is able to face making the funeral arrangements soon...

Sending much 💛

I had the most traumatic nightmare last night and I am still shaken by it. Pdoc office rang to say they’d cancelled someone on Monday so I could go in before she goes away. I took the appointment but now I feel bad about taking someone else’s spot. 

I wonder if I’ll ever be happy again or if this is it. Today is also the anniversary of losing our baby girl. Can life get much worse?

Hi @Eve7 

I am so sorry to hear about the anniversary, we're here for you ❤️

Maybe the pdoc had a cancellation from the person so don't feel bad about taking the appointment, it will be helpful

I hope the lingering feelings from the nightmare have passed as the day went on 

Thanks @lavenderhaze I am living in a daze and Anzac Day has thrown me out a bit as I keep thinking today is Monday.

Oh @Eve7 💔 hugs sweetheart. 

Oh and,  dont feel bad about your Monday pdoc apt. You havent taken anyone else's spot.  That spot is for you,  and there are none more worthy or in need of it,  than you. 😊🌹

D’s anniversary is on Monday @Emelia8 I’m getting the days mixed up…not sure if I’m Arthur or Martha either.

@Eve7  Thinking of you hon 

@Eve7 wrote:

I had the most traumatic nightmare last night and I am still shaken by it. Pdoc office rang to say they’d cancelled someone on Monday so I could go in before she goes away. I took the appointment but now I feel bad about taking someone else’s spot. 

I wonder if I’ll ever be happy again or if this is it. Today is also the anniversary of losing our baby girl. Can life get much worse?

So sorry to hear, dear @Eve7  😢

That Monday appt is for you - you're in need. You're not taking someone else's spot. 

Amd am so sorry about your traumatic anniversary on Monday 💔

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance