Skip to main content
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

cooked mince had to use plus tom sauce , micro wave veg , like 2 steam fresh, spinach and potato. will have later, not up to it now.feel like lying down, prob best to get sheets in and make bed first, ha. @Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

i have weights, but buried them under junk in spare room @SmilingGecko  started on that today re access.

have gym membership ,was super cheap, gym very basic. managed to not go like 6 weeks at least now, prob longer . should go early tomorrow. its barely used outside of class times which is like 3 mornings a week

@TAB well done tabby re cooking. Going for nap as well. See you a bit later

@TABYou may feel better going to a session tomorrow outside their busy times.  I have not set foot in a gym for years. Walking for now seems do-able. My muscles don't ache and I have a better range of motion than what I used to have. Used to roll my muscle groups over a foam roller using body weight - can't do it now due to diabetes but it released a lot of constriction in the muscle which is why walking is so easy. Years ago my shins and calves used to ache with walking and used to hate getting out there but freeing up muscle groups using foam roller was the key to greater mobility.  Let me know how you go at the gym tomorrow. You me and Meowmy can all encourage eachother! I'm going to shut this computer down for now. Enjoy tomorrow at the gym!

TAB
Senior Contributor

bed made @Meowmy  im off for nap

TAB
Senior Contributor

i did go like 3 x already  but then hurt myself stretching at home @SmilingGecko  see how I go. nap time here . Later

@TAB hey tabby, enjoy nap in fresh bed. I am getting up to get dinner

Talk later

TAB
Senior Contributor

was so good @Meowmy  cat woke me wanting to eat. I left doors open for it. it did the 'scratch my tummy' routine it used to when first met it , ie , feed me, am cute, ha , must have been hungry. it left just about mid-mouthful, ignoring me outside, def had company lol . foo isolated to big toe now, its all swollen and red . might try ice pack

@TAB hey tabby, cute re cat. Hope your toe gets better. Just done reading. In bed room now. Settling in for the night

TAB
Senior Contributor

tomorrows another day re toes/foot @Meowmy  okay sounds comfy re you. I just got up. might light fire ; watch tv anyway