Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB its a bit of a risk. I got some big boots last year from Salvos that didn't indicate correct sizing for AUS - it was a brand that had shops in the USA or UK so had to do extra guesswork to suss out which country it was coming from then get the equivalent size from here and measure my foot. It worked out well.

But I did buy ballet flats from Rivers once and the fit wasn't the best. Thought because I was around a 9.5 the bigger 10 would fit rather than a 9 and my foot was swimming in these shoes. There was no 9.5 just 9 and10  Anyway looking forward to when they come in the mail. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

..what did I say last year @Meowmy ? just go with it lol 

TAB
Senior Contributor

got new boots here, going to have to stretch them, they fit w no sox lol @SmilingGecko  was biggest size they had and had been waiting like 12 mths already, ha

Yeah its guesswork with shoes, definitely @TAB 

@TAB hey tabby, I may not have choice re MI.and life to go forward from here

TAB
Senior Contributor

well, based on not much and just opinion , but cant you let go of things you cannot control ? 

@Meowmy  not your fault

@TAB hey tabby, it may be my responsibility to learn to manage my MI from here. As mum is going.i already had some years stability. If I let go. Chances I will end up in institute ha.

TAB
Senior Contributor

think you already did it @Meowmy  prob was you not mother . 

didnt mean let go as in responsibility, meant try accept yourself 

@TAB thanks tabby

TAB
Senior Contributor

anyway this is all in your Plan @Meowmy  remember to get power of attourney or wateva back from  when got put away, can bite you later , have seen it. siblings ring MH team and you get involuntary hospitalisation.

Best to sort paperwork