Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

Well I got my hopes up for nothing @TAB house was a bit of a dump,had no back yard,I'm talking one metre from back door to the back fence 

TAB
Senior Contributor

..easier to get rid of empties that way @Bill16  ..

no biggy. where's next ?? ..

I guess it's back to the drawing board @TAB 

@TAB hey tabby, yea mum is having chemo. Hope you're  okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh , gosh @Meowmy well that would keep her quiet if nothing else. Heard first hand from people ist horrible esp first few days after they have it. Friend of a friend had it like 25 years ago. they said they found out taking lots vit C helped well helped body  fix itself fm chemo ie bladder etc

@TAB yea tabby, mum has gone to bed. Good luck with your study tomorrow 

Hey @Meowmy 

I hope it goes well for your mum

Wanted to ask- do you have anyone you can talk to about this irl? I can understand if you don't go into detail here, but I hope you're not soldiering along alone. Like, I want ask things like her diagnosis and prognosis, but that's probably not for me to ask of you in a forum like this...

Anyway, wishing you both strength

@StuF hey StuF, thank you for kindness message. I have some friends irl to chat with. Please pray for me.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I was thinking you must have friends @Meowmy . Glad to hear it

@StuF @TAB @Bill16 @Meowmy @SmilingGecko @Jacques @Glisten 

Hi guys,

I am having a pretty boring week this week as my support worker is away on a short break away with other clients. I am going out for dinner on Wednesday night with hubby and another couple from Church.