Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

hey @Bill16 going good today mate, not a lot done today having a rest day, just some gardening and tiding up. how about you?

Rest day sounds good ay @Jacques I didn't get up to much either mate

@TAB hey tabby, you are strong. I had the chest infection and put on lots of weight last few weeks. So decided yo cut sugar. In a daze forgot to take meds this morning. Felt horrible for a while. Think meds kicking in a bit now. Hope you're okay. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

i put on a bit recently @Meowmy  got used to face looking dift every day of week recently. then stopped to think what had actually been eating like over 2-3 weeks, just crazy .. should have put more on lol. anyway , threw a few things out and try to think about things a bit more. yeah , done that w meds.

lot I have now are scary as no days on them , so sometimes dont know if taken or not..

@TAB hey tabby, lucky to have survived last few hours. Life is so fragile really. Mum is very old. But she really worry for me now. When she leaves, I will have horrible life and end ha.  Hope it won't be so bad.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

TAB
Senior Contributor

if she is horrible to you , how does having her around help you @Meowmy  ? please explain that to me ?

@TAB hey tabby, mum had her own issues. But she tries to support me. I have forgiven her all the inadequacies. God has mercy on us. Life is so hard. Thank you for being my friend. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

okay well maybe get a pet @Meowmy  you still a have a long time to live yet 

@TAB hey tabby, I don't know how long I will live. I have big weaknesses in my health. Life seems complex and hard ha. Hope you will live long. You're stronger than me.

TAB
Senior Contributor

ha ha I am lazy to point of being bedridden @Meowmy  if i dont make huge changes in by next 12 mths not good at all 

you are walking, I dont even do that anymore, ok Tomorrow.

i ache all over ,. have no proper meds ha ha 

maybe retire to somewhere cheap in few years lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance