Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, done walk. Home now. Having warm tea. Feeling well for the moment ha ha. Hope you're all okay.

TAB
Senior Contributor

thats good @Meowmy  going to get monitor off soon. got blinding pain from jaw I think again, where tooth got pulled a year ago, started few weeks ago, like just rub something and near scream, like theres exposed nerve

Hello cool friend @Meowmy I hope you enjoyed your tea

Great to hear you're feeling well for the moment @Meowmy 

Done shops and vacuuming here. Just chilling now really

G'day @Jacques how is your day going mate?

@StuF @TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, just putting the heater on. Glad you're all okay. Take care all

@TAB hey tabby, hope your jaw pain gets better

Thanks @TAB , yes we gave Dad a nice send off. I think he would have been happy, as far as funerals and wakes go. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

monitor off , going to have to find a real dentist  re mouth pain, but its okay again for now @Meowmy 

my SANFL team, Port Adelaide hammered Woodville West Torrens (brothers team) port were on bottom and sanfl weagles going miss out on finals now .. hilarious ... lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

very good @Emelia8  my father hung on to 97 , was in a world of pain and they could not longer operate, he was better off.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance