Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

I had a g.g?grandfather who couldn't be located anywhere in England where he was supposed to be. After being in contact with an American family researching the same line, it eventually turned out that he, too, had emigrated to USA to be with his daughter and family. Ohio, too, if I remember correctly. It's a great interest to have, @PeppyPatti. You never know what will turn up.

Good morning SANEstas @Historylover @PeppyPatti @SmilingGecko @Stout @Loner57 and everyone I can’t think of your handle because I’m running late.

Hate being under pressure on the weekend.

I hope you all get to enjoy a relaxing weekend and some thing makes you smile 😊 

Because you all make me happy.

G

Good morning @Glisten @Historylover @PeppyPatti @Meowmy @ENKELI @TAB @Shaz51 @StuF @SmilingGecko @tyme @MDT @Snowie @Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope @oceangirl @Oaktree and all forumites here this Saturday morning. I hope your weekend is going well for you! 

As for me, I’m trying to relax after having a very stressful week with a sick cat. It’s sunny here in Melbourne so that’s a good sign and I’m trying to be positive regarding my life. I’ve done some reading of an ebook - Sullivans Crossing- this morning and I’ve had a long warm shower so things are going well. I’m planning on doing some more knitting as well and then watch the Brisbane Lions AFL match on TV tonight with chicken risotto planned for dinner tonight.

Take care!

Judi9877☺️🌻

Another few hours of Spring cleaning here, @Judi9877. Your weekend sounds better. 

I will be doing some spring cleaning myself @Historylover! Just feeling a bit tired for now. Did a session on my Zen Chi machine though this morning its the equivalent of walking 1 hour 30 minutes

why are you under pressure @SmilingGecko  ?

oh and how am I a 'fibber'? @PeppiPatty ?..

Oh I just try and align myself with the seasons and daily routines but the body wont always allow @TAB. Wish I could do more but can't. Looking forward to void meditation tomorrow, its such a lovely headspace to take into the rest of the day. Don't know why I didn't try it sooner

I'm blown away -- im still waiting for the rest of the DNA to finish being 

Analyzed. I love it so much ---- but iv put all information of what I know and there's hints AND a photograph of a great great Grandfather. All in Ohio. Who would have guessed ? Yes same information like you. I think from liverpool in England. I think 

Because you write you've had an easy life. I had to go back and reread and reread past messages.....

But you have an easy life today......

Inspiring Moi to get a qualification ...

@SmilingGecko on her Zen Chi machine

@Judi9877 I hope your cat is better. 

I'm just saying WHY is footy so emotional today ? 

You make me happy 2 @Glisten x

Heya my dear @PeppyPatti !

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance