Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Good Morning!

Still at it with the Zen Chi Machine. One day it will explode @PeppyPatti lol! Bought it off fb marketplace years ago and its still chugging along. Its a great way to get exercise if you are not feeling up to it and especially post exercise. 

I'm gonna check it out @SmilingGecko 

Thanks about that tip ☺️ 

Zen Chi machine

Awesome @TAB  listened whole of it ---- hilarious 

https://youtu.be/CZClBsDpp-4?si=F41tP1enV1XX0hmz

omg we used to want to Be them .. @PeppyPatti  lol

Dear @SmilingGecko 

I'm getting one - in 7 weeks can afford and I'm looking at a retivive machine for my feet. I keep on using my mother in law's one.......

Thankyou @SmilingGecko 

Nighty night 🌉 

Screenshot_2024-05-25-10-46-56-47.jpg

Taking the cleaning in dribs and drabs here, @SmilingGecko. Everything gets a clean from ceiling to floor. I started with the bathroom and kitchen, and they are almost done. Next comes the venetians—a dreaded task—then the walls... But I've made progress and am looking forward to that feeling of satisfaction when it's all done. 

Sorry to read  that you're feeling tired at the moment. I hope it's only short-term and that you're soon bouncing about with the duster!😉

Genealogy is fascinating, @PeppyPatti. We are so much richer for having unearthed it and it's surprising what we discover. Unfortunately, I am the only one in my family with any interest. They don't know what they are missing!  

@PeppyPatti Its a great way to exercise and you will lose weight. Its good for emptying the lymphatics - it gets rid of my cellulite. Its the exercise you can do if you can't exercise! I do it every day. Have heard its beneficial for all kinds of conditions. I just love it. My naturopath used to let me go to her house and use hers until i was able to get mine. Just don't do it straight after food. Allow an hour after food. Drink water before and after Zen Chi. Its a wonderful stress buster, you will feel so relaxed if you are stressed. I sleep deeper and the neuropathy in my feet from diabetes is gone. It gets the circulation going. Movement is health. The more you can move the healthier you will be. Zen Chi delivers on that. I think you end up doing hundreds of rotations in one session. So I "walk" the equivalent of 3 hours a day! YAY!

@Historylover Virgo season I will get there with organisation, have to clean everything but I'm almost on the maximum dose of my med and it really slows me down. But bravo you're getting into it. I will do the kitchen today. So will just do bit by bit for my spring clean. I'm so happy youre doing well. You must have a birthday soon - I know as we're both Virgos! Are you doing anything nice for yourself? I have spoiled myself a bit with ho'oponopono cobalt blue glass bottles as well as some nice scarves for spring. How is your little car going?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance