Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Dogs Rock πŸ˜†

image.png

My poor puppy, feeling bad but I had to laugh πŸ˜…

Just opened the back door to let him into the laundry as it is cold outside, he just about knocked me over coming in, when he saw I had his dinner bowl he turned around and went to run back out to where he usually gets fed, problem is I had shut the door behind him. Poor guy crashed straight into it then sat down looking like he was going to cry... has not touched his dinner yet, hiding in the corner or the laundry sulking. 

In his defense it is a glass door and it is quite dark outside so I can understand how he didn't see it in his excitement. 

Maybe he was embarrassed. Hope he got over it.

My little girl has been sleeping in the lounge since we had three severe storms last week. She's never reacted like this before, but it's a new flat and things might sound different. She comes into bed about 4am, it's strange not being pushed around all night!!

Hope your dog got over his embarrassment 

Former-Member
Not applicable

download (11).jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

94ac37e554198fa4a011d54984a90b0e.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Checking in on our 4 legged friends. My girl dog has recovered well and boy dog still has his pathological obsession with food.
@exhausted101 how is Jug?
@Ruthie Bitza & Bitza Jnr
@Determined Laddie & Lassie
@soul you pooch
@Shaz51 the K9 members of your menagerie
@Maggie the Mexican
@Former-Member little Holly
@lovemyboys your dog
@patientpatient your little girl
@JoJo99 the rescued ones

Hi @Former-Member my girl has finally recovered from the three storms we had. After trying everything, the radio seems to be the best medicine. I turn it on for the night and she sleep like a baby, back on her bed with me sharing. Good to hear you pals are doing well.

image.jpeg

hi guys please welcome @frog 

@Determined@Maggie@Former-Member@soul@Exhausted1

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance