Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Does anyone want to talk

@tyme I wanted to tell you this given you have little kids in your life and would find it funny
middle kid said this arvo “what you doing?” And I “responding to this email then paying a bill but we can play in 5 mins when I’m done”
“Oh…. YAWN”

I said pardon?
He said the word “yawn”

he thinks because yawn = boring you have to actually say the word
Now he’s saying it to everything he doesn’t like 🤣🤣🤣
“We are having potato for dinner”
“Yawn”

then we said mate if something is so boring it’s making you yawn you have to actually at least pretend… he thinks it’s hilarious @tyme

Hahahaha @ArraDreaming ! From the middle kid??? I would expect it from the eldest!

They will run you in circles!

Hahah send help @tyme I think he got it from us because I remember saying in an adult conversation “it was so boring yawning the whole time” hahaha

These kids exhaust me lol @tyme the attitude and the sass every day
my favourite of them all is….
“if I put peanut butter in your hair would you have to cut your hair off”
“Yeah probably so don’t”
“Ok because I want you to cut your hair off”
👀

🤣🤣 @ArraDreaming your kids aspiring hair dressers? 

I remember being soooo obsessed with stuffed animals growing up, I had SO MANY. And I also had scissors.... I would occasionally give them hair cuts then get super upset because it wouldn't grow back 😅

I even had this super cute echidna (90% of my toys were aussie animals, cos aussie animals are easily the cutest in the world, I will die on this hill) and instead of spikes, it just had fur. And I snipped it all off! So it was like a naked mole rat after that 😝

@Jynx I sleep with one eye open at all times for that kind of reason

IMG_7110.jpeg

IMG_7109.jpeg

  

Well if you start dreaming about peanut butter @ArraDreaming you better know how to wake yourself up! 🤣🤣

how is everyone’s Friday going?
between labelling and stamps,
puzzles with my kid, and some playing with the baby it has been a nice chill day off here we even had a production line going at one stage for my mrs baby clothing stuff she had me working 😂
I even made her a stand to hang the clothes up at the markets @Zoe7 @tyme
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance