Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

Dear @Anastasia 

I hope you enjoyed the visit from your Mum and Dad last night, for a pizza feast.  I also hope the long awaited visit may have helped to lift your spirits a little.  Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you with much affection, along with everyone else here.

Much love to you.

Emelia 🤗💜💕🌺

Image result for cute puppies boxer staffy

Image result for thinking of you

Thank you @WIP @NatureLover @Eve7 @Emelia8 @Maggie @greenpea for your love. I am sending love and strength to all of you in abundance. I'll be ok I'm just finding it really hard to shift my thoughts. I have each of you close to my 💓 and hope that you are all ok. I love you all please stay safe and take care of you. Please don't worry about me I'll come good. 🙏💞🙏

@Anastasia ❣️❣️❣️

@Anastasia  Hey Myboy you are one of the good eggs that I have met in my life. Such a kind and caring soul.Remember to look after yourself. Love always  peaxxx

Thank you for your lovely message to us, @Anastasia 

@Anastasia wrote:

I'm just finding it really hard to shift my thoughts.

This is the difficult problem! 😞

@Anastasia wrote:

Please don't worry about me I'll come good. 🙏💞🙏

I really hope so, very soon...sending you many positive thoughts and Heart

My gorgeous @Anastasia 

How are you going? I'm concerned you aren't doing too well &'would like to send you lots of best wishes and gentle hugs.  You once posted 'I am strong' - please draw on that strength during this difficult but short time. You're the best Mum, best GF & are Unfortunatley stuck in a bit of a hole! You'll dig you're way out - you always do.

Little Levi agrees, he's climbing all over me as I type this on my phone to you. 🐶

I'm here as always if you need me gorgeous. Take care of you.

Love L xx

Hello dear L,

To say your message warms my heart is an understatement. You are one of a kind. I am lucky I found you. Thank you for your beautiful message. I'm a bit better just plodding a long really trying to focus on the tiny wins that happen. I laughed outloud envisioning little Levi, God bless him xxx

How are you? 

Have you been able to investigate any volunteer opportunities? 

I miss our chats.

Sending you love, ways @WIP 💞💓♥️

To make sure that you all receive my heartfelt message for tomorrow I am sending it now.

Please know that I am sending prayers and love and hope and more love to all of you for tomorrow. I will have you in my thoughts. Love and hugs @Emelia8 @Owlunar @Former-Member 💞💞💞💐💐💐🌻🌻🌻🌷🌷🌷🙏🙏🙏

Thank you so much @Anastasia 💖

I will also have my fellow surgery/procedure/scan buddies @Owlunar @Former-Member in mind tomorrow.

Emelia 🌷

Good Morning @Anastasia 

How are you today?

I had a s!*t of a day yesterday and bad sleep last night. Am feeling tired, but trying to be positive about the day ahead. It's going to be a hot one here in Melbs, so need to take little Levi out early.

I'm glad my message mad you feel good and bought a smile to your face! Keep celebrating those little wins.

I applied for two volunteering positions in the local area. One to help with Admin at the Community House and another at a local church that has a kiosk for elderly - morning shift making coffees, balancing stock levels/till and having a chit chat.

Haven't heard back yet. Fingers crossed I will though. I need some routine to help build my confidence, instead of being deflated that all I get out and about for atm is medical appts & they don't always go well.

Have a good day gorgeous @Anastasia 

🌻🧡🦋

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance