Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

Good luck with having your boy home Hon - will be thinking of you @Anastasia Heart

@Anastasia 

Heart

So many different feelings. Joy to see him and worry. Hard to see them struggle.

Its hard when they yoyo between parents houses.  I am glad my son has finally decided to establish himself with more independence.  He is a lot older.  I have been conscious of encouraging responsible launching behaviour. No point if they are not up for it.  The best way to get there, is giving them enough good experiences that they believe they can manage.

Hugs

Apple

sending you lots of hugs @Anastasia HeartHeart

Hey @Anastasia  I hope today is one of the better ones for you with your son.  Sorry for the delay replying, I'm just catching up with posts today.  Remember to self-care in the midst of caring for your son won't you.  Lovely to see how much support you have here.

Good morning @Anastasia Just checking in to see how your first night back with your boy there went Hon - thinking of you and sending a whole heap of love your way Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

That's great news @Anastasia 

I hope that everything is going well. 
Look forward to hearing. 💞🌷🤗

1AEDB1A8-815D-4AED-B5A0-E52C80DC5079.jpeg

Tea or coffee drinker?

Hi @Anastasia 

Just dropping in to say I hope things are going ok with your boy being home. Sending hugs 💕

@Former-Member @WIP @Zoe7 @eth @Shaz51 

Thank you!!!!

Coffee please Pippi x

Love to everyone, hands full but so far so good x

@Anastasia  👍💕😄🌷

Former-Member
Not applicable

That's good @Anastasia 

I hope it continues to go well. 
Trying to have a quiet afternoon here. Too many thoughts going on in my head. 😩💞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance