Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

A little manic actually, no doubt anxiety.

We had a cuppa tea and a.nice chat. He settled. I tucked him in and he fell fast asleep. Was nice to have that time with him @saltandpepper 

I love the Gold Coast. Would move except for my parents. Suggested they come. Think they would have but then Dad got sick. Never say never. Actually want to buy a camper and travel eventually, no fixed address but base in Gold Coast...oh to dream hey.

Where have you been to in Oz?

Sounds lovely @Anastasia and just what he needed. Hope he has a good time, I'm sure he will. How long is he there for?

How is your Dad getting on? 

Hey it can happen, I've no doubt if you set your mind to it it'll happen for ya. All in good time.

I'd love to hang about and chat with ya but I need to try and get some rest sorry. Me sick. Me wants to try and get back to sleep before the vomit comes out again. 

Catcha tomorrow I hope 💙

I'm sorry, Sleep well @saltandpepper 🙏

@Anastasia wrote:

And just to top it all off I'm a casual contact from a flying visit to my local supermarket with my boy (prior to one person rule) 😭

Off for a test tomorrow morning and to isolate...

Oh no, @Anastasia ! Sorry to hear. especially that this is extra stressful for your boy. 😞

Thinking of you and sending much 💚 and hugs...

@saltandpepper  I hope you get better soon! 

@NatureLover wrote:

@Anastasia wrote:

And just to top it all off I'm a casual contact from a flying visit to my local supermarket with my boy (prior to one person rule) 😭

Off for a test tomorrow morning and to isolate...

Oh no, @Anastasia ! Sorry to hear. especially that this is extra stressful for your boy. 😞

Thinking of you and sending much 💚 and hugs...

Thank you sweetheart 💖

@NatureLover 

What's happening in your World? Are you ok?

@Anastasia wrote:

What's happening in your World? Are you ok?

All OK thanks, dear friend @Anastasia 🙂

I assume you will be working from home till your negative test result...

Am concerned for you and your boy...please take care. 💚

Yes it hasn't altered that, it just means I can't leave the house 😔

Really, really hope you aren't affected with another lockdown @NatureLover

The removalists have a lot to answer for 😠

@Anastasia  What will you do for groceries? I'm assuming that with a lot of people isolating, it may be hard to book a grocery delivery? 

I hope not too. One startling thing I found in the last lockdown, and also read about online, was that each lockdown is harder than the last. 

I hope your boy will feel able to make do with his online contacts...

We have enough for now @NatureLover 

I spoke to Gov last night due to contradictory info and they said my other son doesn't need a test as he didn't go so he can get any urgent supplies today if needed. If we test positive then we are all locked in and deliverers will be the only option.

Yes I can imagine that to be the case. Gosh, Vic does not need another. I think I read 17 weeks? We've only been 3 with 2 more definite and that's daunting. 

It really is a scary time for all of us 😔

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance