Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: I am new and today I feel lonely

Hi Janna

.  I am  a Cancerian  

Hi Shaz,

For you and all the Cancerians out there this is the good news for 2015 as via google.

"The year starts off with quite a turbulent bang, Cancer! To call the onset of 2015 emotionally loaded is an understatement. The good news is that the last of the seven Uranus-Pluto squares will culminate this March. You've reached the final stage of the evolutionary push with Self, career, family and relationships. You've certainly had every nerve and sensitivity tested over the past few years."

I had a 12 -14 month personalised horoscope forecast done and sent from the UK.  I received 12 months ago.  It has been the most accurate thing I have ever read - right down to date specifics for certain events.

From everything that I've read it has been a very challenging 3-4 years, but the cycle is almost over.  

Sorry to hijack this thread Lavender 😁 .... a small light hearted diversion.  Hope all is well with you.

Janna ❤️

Hi Lavender   , how was your day ?? , mine was one minute my husband wanted to give up on eveything and then this afternoon he was talking about what we can do in the business, hard to know what to do !!!        

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance