Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: How do you make good boundaries with a child with mental health issues while still showing them love?

❤️ @Appleblossom ...... sounds like a good idea Hon.

Re: How do you make good boundaries with a child with mental health issues while still showing them love?

Good thinking @Appleblossom 💕

Sorry you are feeling fragile Apple 😔

I am hearing you, mine is pushing boundaries big time at the moment even from hospital! Always here for you and totally get it x

Thank you for quick responses @Anastasia @Faith-and-Hope 

Right now he is playing Chopin Ballade No 1. Top of the repertoire.  God How I love him and his efforts and creativity. We are waiting last few minutes for roast lamb to be ready.  His job today is carving it.  My bad that I got it into oven late.  Then we intend to watch a show to relax.  

I am going to try not to over ruminate on my Gps position and not take prn. I have taken it on board.  Mostly I have been happy with him but he pulled out of study and asked, with respect, for a month of no pressure.back at home trying to come to terms with past episodes and himself.  

I resonate with what you are saying @Appleblossom and the emotions that go with the rollercoaster ride you have no choice but to be on. Hold on tight, self care, boundaries, gently Bently. Remember we are here and have your back. Not easy.

Take care of you, you are worth it hun 🙏💞

👋💕 @Faith-and-Hope 

👋💕 @Anastasia .....

Hugs @Appleblossom ❤❤

@Faith-and-Hope , @Anastasia  👋

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance