Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Controlling and Mental Illness

and Peppi is right  @Shaz51.. that you can do a few fancy steps with MR SHAZ the kids &

a two step on your own  .. if you fancy .. lol

❤️ it @Appleblossom .... 😄

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Shaz51
Not another occasion to whip out the burnout buster book??
Is there something you can do for you to re-fuel?

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope @PeppiPatty,
there are things we need for our own well being, lover vs carer, laughter, hope.

Darcy

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope

You are right - I could only work with what I knew at the time and I was so often frustrated - I did not want to break my marriage vows and in the end I was happy with a separation - it was him who wanted to remarry and wanted a divorce - so I don't have any guilt there - I worked as hard as I could to make things work and it never could

Aw - I just lost a whole lot of what I wrote - but the short story is that my husband and his sisters didn't know they had an older brother who was stillborn a year less a day before my husband they were born. They found out when .they saw their father's death certificate - in many ways I feel that my mil pushed her feelings down inside about her first child when she was pregnant and this has affected my husband for his whole life and it is a very sad story

My mother said it was her own business and she didn't have to tell anyone if she didn't want to - something I don't understand - but that's what happened and nothing can change the past and as you say there are things to be left in the past - but all that happened between my husband and my son still hurts and to a degree the silence of the past toward me

o

Oh darn - part 2 @Faith-and-Hope

The silence between us will continue - my dd may pass on my best wishes - she doesn't want to talk about it and the only person who might is my sister-in-law and I don't have her address

The little I know is only that my sister il and son il have both indicated that not much happens - I am just glad he is out of my life

But still - I still hurt because he wanted a son so badly then could not help with him when things became so difficult -

I feel I was unfair though - but I did not understand and could have done better - but I can't change that now

But thanks again

Dec

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance