Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: What concerns me.

hi All,
thought you'de be interested but more like I want to tell....
I went to the Doctors on Thursday and got a health plan written up for me.
today, seeing a Psychologist at 3pm.
My medication has been cut down.

this mental health cRe plan is looking good.
I'm feeling better only after three days
thanks for being interested

Cool, Allessandra1992 alias Sandy...
I love my ipad. but I keep on meaning to get a whiteboard.

Your message about Neami and Each on the forum is awesome
I just went to see a psychologist for first time just then. I felt a little....oh what am I gonna say but didn't stop talking for the whole time..... Occasionally double checking she was still writing.
It was good good. Next session we are writing out all my strengths and seeing where I want my life to go.
She said it was like drawing a map......
I'm your latte lover buddy okay because I'm gonna tell her next time I see her that gotta get excersise in my non strengths.....but daydream strengths only.

I tomorrow. Ille do the skipping rope for 10 mins ...it does feel exhausting just saying it.

IlLe get back on that forum message from lovely hobbit an... Nik Nik about excersise I think....

Hey JA47, sounds as though you're enjoying the journey which is fantastic. Working from our existing strengths is a great foundation to build from...I am wondering if your psychologist is familiar with CRM, Collaborative Recovery Model.it uses strengths, visioning and a toolkit which also includes, camera, compass and map.. Has really good feedback from community mental health services..let us know how you go...
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance