Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Thinking of throwing in the towel and walking away

Hi @Repunzel63 and @Appleblossom

as you may have noticed there is some variation as to how the guidelines are interpreted.

It is not that organisations names can not be mentioned, but that Sane would be liable if a claim of defamation was made. My concern Repunzel, was to prevent this from possible occurring, and ensuring the safety of members and Sane.

As with the word suicide, it is the more direct and implicit conversations about suicide that is of concern to the Sane Forums, and the potential trigger that this may pose for the community. The word suicide in itself, as you have mentioned in your post Rupenzel is acceptable.

If you do get a chance to read the guidelines, this would be greatly appreciated Smiley Wink

Happy posting.

Re: Thinking of throwing in the towel and walking away

@-karma-

I did read the guidelines but the application of them might take a while for me to internalise and refine. I will probably read them again dont hesitate to let me know if postes need editing.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance