Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: New here. Wife and mother with anxiety and depression

Good Morning All 🙂

Thank you for your support and welcoming @Cur715 to the forums so warmly, you guys are awesome!

How is everyone this week? I am blown away by the level of empathy and insight in your posts and hope that you have moments of practising self care and compassion for yourselves as carers. I know I need to remind myself to make time for me but appreciate it so much when I do make it happen 🙂

Hi @getbetter

I hope you don't mind but I wanted to double check with you about your comment around information for carers. Do you think the information provided by Sane in this area is enough or would you like to see something else? 

Thanks.

Pebbles 🙂

Hello @Cur715, how are you going today my friend xx

Hello @Pebbles, @Rosa, @getbetter, @Faith-and-Hope

Hello Shaz51. Are you feeling a little lonely. I noticed Cur715 got a xx & as for us zippo. We have feelings to. 🙂 Moon gardening is fun. Planting a wildlife corridor for the critters in the area. Parrots galore so you would feel right at home here. Have a funny story to post later about taking care of ourselves. Just tossing up on the title. It has the word "poo" in it so it might get black banned. 😉
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance