Forums Home

Who Supported this Post

Acceptance, connection, support. Share the journey.

Safe, anonymous mental health discussion, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals.

Read the community guidelines

Who supported this Discussion

Senior Contributor

Hello @ajbhai 


The person I care for does not have the NDIS so I cannot vouch for any particular service and believe community guidelines do not allow this but there are a number of specific mental health support services that  due to govt funding changes have gone down the NDIS pathway, some have free govt funded carer support/ education.


Carers NSW has a list


The list provides links to services such as these:


One Door (previously NSW Schizophrenia Fellowship)


Wellways  (??previously Arafmi)


Flourish (previously Richmond Fellowship)


A few of these organisations like these have partnered with Sane and have links to the forums - I don't know if the team at the Sane help centre 1800 18 7263 offer specific information or advice about them but could be worth a try. 


For urgent assistance, call: