Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: New to this side of Sane Forums

Yes I think the same. My husbands 92 yr old mother narcissist abuser has had a nasty fall and in hospital, with head injuries and pneumonia…we can’t visit, COVID lockdown we were able to say goodbye before lockdown but she’s been able to come back to her aged care facility for maybe palliative care but we still can’t visit. Hubby is a mess understandably and no help his phschologist won’t return his calls. My narcissist mother has wasted me nearly a yr ago. My own hurt has to wait. We do that don’t we. … we come last.

Hugs @Carlachris 🙏

Hope you get to watch some too @Shaz51 🤞

his phschologist won’t return his calls. --- that is not good @Carlachris 

i can see now and understand what is happening my friend 

and our husband are struggling it is hard for us to be the strong ones 

would your husband speak to someone on the Sane chat line or beyond blue 

yes it is hard and sending you hugs xxx

@Former-Member 

Hi @Shaz51
Good to see you as always and others here too

Howdy @Carlachris
Hope you're OK
Been a rough one here today

that`s not good @Flying_Hams 

think about what you can do when you get home xxx

Unfortunately my husband is done with any form of help. Being unmedicated he can’t see he needs it. He has been on meds his entire life but they haven’t helped and he has just gone on the ages pension. So we are talking a very very long time. But I can’t be his grief counsellor. I can’t take on anymore roles. I’m getting lost in the process of which hat to wear and when. It’s so hard finding time out when we yet again can’t go out. Maybe tomorrow the rain will stop long enough to take the dog for a walk. That’s the plan. But there’s snow on the hills behind us so it might be another virtual walk. It’s so damned miserable today. But I managed to get a roast on. Looking forward to that. 🌷🌼🌷

Hi Anastasia, I’m cooking so have MASH on the telly in the background. Reruns after reruns still hold up.

We are in Victoria and it kind of seems we should be used to all this Lockdown stuff but I don’t think we ever will be. There’s a lot of anger this time around for so many. The weather is a big bummer.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance