Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Elac
Senior Contributor

New in

New to the forums. Hoping to get support or discussions with people who’s loved one living with mental health have selected to estrange themselves from family. It is a bit like a missing person - no closure, no openings. 3 random facts abt myself as suggested. - I love plants and they are my go-to chill and flow therapy. - I am interested in positive psychology and some of my top strengths are love of learning, curiosity, humour, appreciation of beauty - Dogs seem to love me for some reason, they often come up to me to say hello even the ones that “never do that” Now for what brings me here. I’ll post in “my story”

2 REPLIES 2

Re: New in

@Elac Welcome to the forums. This is a great place to feel heard, supported and safe. I don't have experience with your situation personally, but I will tag in a few people who may be able to help out. Take care and welcome again xx

BB 🐰💙

@Shaz51 @Anastasia @Former-Member @Daisydreamer 

Re: New in

Thank you gorgeous @bipolarbunny 🐰

Hello @Elac and welcome to the forums. I'm so sorry about your situation. I can imagine that would be heartbreaking.  You sound like a lovely soul, dogs have a knack for picking up on that. I'm glad you found us, there are others here in your situation. I can direct you to a fun thread about dogs Dogs Rock 😆 and tag my beautiful friend @Krishna to say hi. Please don't be a stranger 💞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance