Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Help with BPD sister who has exploded and run off

Hi @Littlerob ,

As painful as it is, yes.... that's pretty much it.

Until your daughter sees there's an issue on her part  and something isn't working, she is unlikely to seek help. I am speaking from a borderline's perspective.

In my late teens and early adulthood, I may have been offered the best help, but now looking back, I know I would not have been ready for it. BPD treatments (psychotherapies) require committment. It is a lot of hard work.

I had to come to the point of being 'sick of being sick' before I sought outside help. And... Voila! I'm here to tell the story!

I welcome you to join us at Raising Awareness of BPD - Flipping the Script . Feel free to also have a browse through Topic Tuesday // BPD Awareness Week 2021 – Discover Creative Wellbeing // Tues 5th October, 7pm-8:30... and LIVE CHAT: BPD for Friends, Family and Carers - This Sunday 3rd October 7:00-8:30pm AEDT 

@Alianore 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance