Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: the hardest thing is .....

@greenpea  Things have not been good today and I am still being ignored by the crisis team and frankly losing energy quickly and not sure what to do. I hope you are going ok aside from the existential discomfort you have been feeling. 

@Eden1919  Sorry to hear that you are still not feeling good and that the crisis team are still not doing their job. I have been okay just uncomfortable in myself which led to my post. Take care Eden1919. Love peaxxx

Hi @greenpea @Eden1919 I have been reading along and share a lot of the ideas that you have.

For me, a lot of big questions about communities, societies and international relations have been brought into sharp focus by the pandemic. I sometimes feel desparate about the plight of the environment, the animals and the ordinary people. Most of the time I try to shut it out because it weighs so heavily on me. As long as I have some connections with other people, I feel like it's worth keeping on. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I read your posts and I'm thinking of you.

@frog  Hey frog and thank you. It is good to hear that we are not alone in our thoughts otherwise as previously stated you begin to think that you have lost the plot and a living in some kind of dream world of your own making. Love peaxx

X

X

greenpea
Senior Contributor

@Wanderer  Hey Wanderer :Dx couldnt have said it better myself. 'Visual Spatial and Audio Sequential. ' will look them up ty in advance. 

Looking forward to those photos. Take care my friend. Love peax

thinking of you @greenpea 💚💚

Nup, who is making you buy things? I don't have money all of the time so when I do I just buy food to feed my children 

Tay
Senior Contributor

I’m on a mental health site - I did not understand what you just posted - does that mean I’m dumb?

CATT won't ignore you but they are busy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance