Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Supporting an already Depressed Partner through Cancer and Parkinson's Disease Diagnoses

its hard when our beautiful forum friends are hurting @Former-Member All we can do is send our love and support and allow them time to heal too.
Have been thinking of you too @Zoe7 has been nice seeing you around tonight but no obligations to be here when your not up for it. Heart Heart

If hubby is showing signs of decline again @Former-Member would it be worth ringing the hospital and asking what they would suggest (ie an increase or stay the same for now)?

the system for aged care can be so frustrating and slow too. fingers crossed they get a wriggle on and get some care arraged for them.

eek to visitors, she sounds like a difficult character to be around now. hopefully the visit goes well, will she be staying at your house or in a hotel?

Re: Supporting an already Depressed Partner through Cancer diagnosis

Re: Supporting an already Depressed Partner through Cancer and Parkinson's Disease Diagnoses

Hi @Former-Member just dropping by to say I feel for you so much at this difficult time. It’s hard when your caring fir your husband and also your parents. It’s very very hard. I know how difficult it was to get mil home care. And then a nursing home. So much to do. 

Its hard having your sister come especially as she likes to take over. 

I know this is hard but you also need to take care of yourself. 

Wish I could help you 

❤️❤️❤️

@Former-Member thinking of you esp while your sister is visiting.

Me too ❣️

@Former-Member @Former-Member 

Continuing to keep you in thoughts @Former-Member 122c08a188fa6de6_frontvase.jpg

45.jpg@Former-Member 

@Former-Member  are you going ok?  More then ok to listen if you need

Thanks Li'l One ... But no, I cant talk about it. Very much appreciate the offer though @outlander  😒

Thats ok @Former-Member words are to hard sometimes. 

Is there anything i could do to help  feel abit better? A distraction or a hand to hold and/or a hug?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance