Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Supporting an already Depressed Partner through Cancer diagnosis

Happy 57th birthday to you @Former-Member. I will turn 59 in May.  I hope you are able to enjoy your day today.

Sherry  Heart

• Image result for Happy birthday

Ah wow @Former-Member - thank you! That made my day logging on here and seeing that greeting from you 😀. We are so close in age and have so much in common. We'd have so much fun together in real life if it were possible - I just feel it 💞

I actually had a wonderful day. I received phone calls from close friends whom lived on neighbouring farms when I lived on one down South. And from friends locally - some who I didn't expect would remember.  Bonds of friendship that will always be there. And texts and facebook messages - made me so happy. I feel the love and good will all round me today. My husband took me out to lunch and some of my friends are also taking me out in the next couple of days. This is the lift that I really needed - I am so grateful.

My daughter surprisingly texted me wishing me a happy birthday saying that she would always love me and that not only was I a good mother but also her best friend 😳. That was surprising but nice and was healing in many ways - I just wish she would listen to me. I don't think she realises the worry and pain she puts me through. But that was special and made me feel better. All is good today after a pretty hard week.

I hope your day was better too. I am always thinking of you hoping that things will improve for you and hubby. And for your brother and family - i feel for him and could imagine his despair. Did hubby get another pair of specs? Its so unnerving when we have a fall - I have had a few in my time. Thank you again my friend for thinking of me as it does mean alot. What day in May is yours? ❤️xx

sooo happy to hear you had a wonderful day for your Birthday my friend @Former-Member Smiley Very HappyHeart

Happy birthday @Former-Member.  I have dropped something into the Happy Birthday thread for you.  Didn’t know whether you were one of the “anonymous four” so I didn’t name you there ......

Wishing you the happiest birthday week your current circumstances will allow and all the best in courage and strength for the year ahead.

💜💐💕🎂🎉

Thank you @Shaz51 and @Faith-and-Hope - it was a good day which was a nice break from all the stress. Thanks for thinking of me ❤️

Hellooo @Former-Member @Former-Member
Checking in
Darcy

hello @Former-Member HeartHeart

HeartHeart @Former-Member, i hope you are ok my friend  , thinking of you and missing you lots xoxo

thinking of you @Former-Member Heart 

are you ok my @Former-Member xoxo

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance