Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

apc
Contributor

So over It all

Feel like giving up only 49 yrs old and have hearing of 70 + and body of 70 + why do I bother, dont know why I am still here as l I being through everything possible for man kind, have 3 other siblings who seems not to have gotten any of the genetic history of stuff... so over it all

4 REPLIES 4

Re: So over It all

hi @apc
i can understand the frustrations your experiencing. i am quite young myself but have several chronic conditions that affect me on a daily basis. there are so many days that i just want to give up or think why bother. its really hard when it seems life is just pileing up way to much.

have you got any supports for any conditions you might have?

@outlander I have been doing counselling and joined the eating disorder support group but still need to attend one as missed last one.  It's been hard trying to find services but have been getting there and been finding this sites helpful

Hello @apc and welcome to the forums 🙂

Well done for reaching out for support. I am happy you are making progress.

There are plenty of members here that will be able to share their solar experiences. I hope you find solace here knowing that you aren't alone 🤗💕

hi @apc sorry i missed your post earlier
im glad that you do have some supports in place.
I too have an eating disorder, ive found The Butterfly Foundation to be quite helpful. they offer free counselling and they have quite alot of information as well
There are quite a few social media groups as well for chronic pain for all ages. perhaps that would also be something you might be interested in looking into
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance