Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

I hope you can get this support that you really need @Shaz51 . This week I've been trying to find out about support services for someone with physical and MH needs and it's been very difficult. 

Hello @Owlunar , @amber22 , @hanami , @StuF < @Dimity , @Paperdaisy , @Appleblossom , @Zoe7 , @Faith-and-Hope , @Emelia8 , @FloatingFeather , @Jacques , @greenpea , @Determined , @Krishna , @Smc 

feeling very lonely at the moment 

Oh @Shaz51 happy to sit with you my friend. What's happening today?

Hey @Shaz51 How are things? 🤗

i my beautiful friend @Shaz51 sitting with you, here if you want to chat. hugs

thank you my @Dimity @Paperdaisy , @Jacques 

we worked this morning and did a few things for others but this afternoon it is sooo hot and we had showers inbetween what mr shaz wanted to do 

he hates beeing hot and sweaty , he has had 2 baths this afternoon , he is being cranky and not having tv on , he decided to have his leftover dinner cold instead of warming it up 

he wanted to have a BBQ on the patio but it is too hot and smells like cat next door has been there 

ohhh I just feel like going away it is sooo quite 

sorry everyone  just one of those days xxxx

Sorry to hear it's been a hard day @Shaz51 Can you make yourself and iced tea and enjoy the peace and quiet? Hugs 💝

going to try @Paperdaisy a shower to might help also 

but my mind at the moment has gone into overdrive and is coming up with all these crazy things --- trying to tell myself it is just one of those days , it will be ok tomorrow 

Oh @Shaz51 

Wish I could offer more support than through a screen x

it is really hot here too @Shaz51 it is 40, i know how you feel, the unbearable heat makes me cranky and lethargic. gentle hugs Shaz

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance