Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

been thinking and worrying about my Step S2 who has been in a narcissistic abuse relationship and have now broken up

which I am happy about as through the relationship he was video calling his dad at night and you could hear her in the background going off her head 

he was changing , he would work , go home and spend hours on the steps smoking which he never smoked 

and was drinking lots and lots , watching him on chat video drinking and talking to us was hard 

just wished we lived closer to encourage him more  

but soo glad he has contact with his dad and me who he calls me mum xxx

@Rhye 

Aw @Shaz51 that must have been hard to witness, and worse still from afar. I'm so glad to hear that he found his way out of the situation, and I hope he can find his way back to himself asap. I know that with both you and Mr Shaz by his side (even if it's from a distance) he'll have the love and support he needs 💜

aww thank you @Rhye ❤️

What a day !!!

@Rhye , @BlueBay , @Jacques , @Determined , @Smc , @flybluebird , @Faith-and-Hope , @Zoe7 , @Owlunar , @Emelia8 , @Adge 

Was busy with work this morning 

3 of us getting our boosters This afternoon 

And then Mr shaz doctor appointment --- why do doctors want to change things that are working 

Not seeing that doctor again 

Now have a very upset, anxious husband 

hi @Shaz51 

sorry to hear the doctor is messing with your husbands meds, it can be so so difficult seeing doctors, they mean well but sometimes make things worse, i always get so so anxious when i have to see a doctor, they want me to do all these things i just can't do. 

thinking of you and mr shaz, hugs my friend

jacques

Hugs @Shaz51  🙏

Honestly @Shaz51 some just like the sound of their own voice and do not listen to yours - so disappointing for both you and Mr Shaz 😥 Hugs and hugs my sister ...sitting with you 💖💖💖

That's annoying reg the doctor @Shaz51 

hope hubby will be ok 

hugs lovely cxxooo

Thank you @Jacques , @Determined , @Zoe7 , @BlueBay 

Yes very annoying xx

Give Mr shaz a couple of days to get over today 

@BlueBay , @Zoe7 , @Determined , @Jacques 

Mr shaz  has taken 2 of his meds tonight 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance