Skip to main content

Re: Morning has broken

oh dear @Eve7 

Sorry to hear you are still in hospital but happy that you are feeling better.

I guess it's better to stay in for a couple of extra days than go home, get worse again, and have to go back in.

Hoping you can entertain yourself today hon.

💕💕

Thanks @Snowie @Emelia8 , Dr just came and now he’s saying “let’s look at Tuesday”. 😩

Oh no @Eve7 

Must feel like an eternity away. They must really think you need the meds and the observation.

I hope someone has been able to bring you in some clean clothes at least. 

It does seem like forever @Snowie I have all my pink Peter Alexander nightwear in here now. It’s not like mh where you wear “clothes” during the day but I am sitting up in my room most of the day and watching Netflix.

How was your day?

I guess you are not quite as well yet as you would like to think you are @Eve7 . I am happy that the Dr is taking a sensible and cautious approach to your care. Tuesday isn't that far away. Sending 💕 your way.

@Eve7 wrote:

Still in hospital @NatureLover hopefully home tomorrow. I am much better. How are you?

I see that the doc is thinking Tuesday for you to go home @Eve7 ... You must be quite sick still. Hope it goes quickly till then... 🤞

I'm trying to avoid another slump where I can't cope or face anything. Hoping to get to work today and that that helps. 

Sending 💛

Hopefully less than 24 hours to go in this hospital. I’ve already accepted my pdoc appointment for this Thursday so 🤞🤞.

Respiratory Dr wants to do some scans, now what @Emelia8 @NatureLover ???

All my worst fears are returning and now an MI isn’t the worst of my worries.

Always look on the bright side….

Hopefully the scans are nothing more than a precautionary thing @Eve7 . Hopefully all okay and you can still be discharged tomorrow ❤️

Home tomorrow @Emelia8 hopefully everything is clear.

How are you dear friend?

That's good @Eve7 👍 

Feeling pretty sad today. Attended the funeral this afternoon of a good friend of my late husband. A really nice fellow. He'd just turned 70 and suffered a major heart attack last week. His service was held in the same crematorium as my husband's service was held. So lots of memories and a few unavoidable tears 😭. It was pretty hard.