Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

About to go to the pool to do some laps @Snowie 

I hope your day goes well 🩵💙

Enjoy the pool @Eve7 

Thank you @Snowie 

What are you up to today?

Did some food shopping, eyebrows waxed, washed my car, clothes washing on now this morning.

I like food shopping Monday mornings. There is never many people around.

Busy morning, so just sitting down with a cuppa now @Eve7 

Not much on this afternoon. Might do some more baking if I feel ok.

Besides swimming have you got anything planned?

You’ve been busy @Snowie well done!

Ive washed my weekend clothes and put them on the line. I found a good recipe for a pasta salad with tomatoes and basil both of which are growing in my garden so I will make that for tonight after I pick up some mozzarella.

This is a week off uni so I plan to get lots done at home as well as my new fitness regime.

You've been busy too @Eve7 

That sounds yummy for tea. I would love a veggie garden but I K*ll all plants!

Do you have much growing at all?

I imagine you as already fit. I hope your new fitness regime helps both physically and mentally.

The garden is going well @Snowie I paid someone to set it up and I just have  to remember to water it otherwise I pray for rain! There’s heaps of zucchini’s, snow peas (which I eat as I pick them), silver beet, tomatoes and beetroot. Lots of herbs too, basil, coriander, parsley, oregano, thyme, mint and rosemary. The sunflowers will bloom any day now, can’t wait. I love having fresh veg and it was worth paying to get it set up.

oh @Eve7 that just sounds wonderful. Nothing better than home grown, especially all those herbs.

Just made zucchini slice yesterday.

Also getting someone to set it up for you is a great idea. Knowing me I would forget to water it!!

You will have to take some photos to show us when sunflowers bloom.

Hi @Eve7 

I do come in to read sometimes and I learned that your son died some months ago 

I know how tough this is - my son died a long time ago  - it's a tough and long road  - and lonely  - I know 

There are no right words to say  - I do care though - my thoughts are with you tonight 

Time does pass - it's just not at all easy  - I am so sorry

Owlunar💜

Thank you @Owlunar2  your kind words mean a lot. This is a very hard time for my family nd you are right, there are no words.

Sending you love.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance