Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lost

Hey @NTCAB ,
Sorry I dont get much time when at home to find a quiet time to sit and type (i'm a public servant so plenty of time when i'm at work though Smiley Wink ).

I hope things are looking better then they were Thursday.
Everyone has their limits, I find keeping track of prorities helps me when it looks like too much. I had a new nephew born two weeks ago, I live in the same city but haven't met him yet because I have prioritised it next too the current drama in my life and he didn't make the cut. I love babies and family is important to me, it feels crap missing out but I weighed it up against everything else and I don't have the emotional strength or the time to be around my brother and his family at the moment.

What's important to you is going to always be a bit different to anyone else. The worse things get the tighter and more specific I find my priorities become. In a crisis keeping a roof over everyones head and keeping the kids fed can quickly become all that matters, stuff job commitments and peoples feelings when it comes the kids safety. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance