Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: D.I.D....

I totally get flat and lonesome at the moment @Smc ...  sitting here with you and thinking of you especially as you travel. 

Smc
Senior Contributor

Ta @Determined. Have been thinking of and praying for you too... and others... there's a few of us in rough patches of one sort or another at the moment.

Thanks @Smc  praying for you and family also and others.  Agree it seems to be rough patches all round atm. 

th811HFY1T.jpg@Smc 

@Smc  Thinking of you and family.

Trust all is as well as it can be for you all. 

Smc
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Determined (and @outlander Heart).

All quiet for a while on the SH front. The possibly-psychologically-induced illnesses seem to have gone quiet too. Challenge now is her wanting to move to the "big city" and not being very good at seeing the practicalities involved. Smiley Frustrated She puts together big hopes and plans, but doesn't always see the difficulties and barriers.

@Smc 💕💕
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Smc 

Are you starting to pick up a little from your lurgi?

Smc
Senior Contributor

Not yet @Former-Member. Saw a doctor yesterday, It's probably a viral infection, but they'll be double checking via pathology in case its bacterial. So spending a lot of time resting up... getting a bit bored.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Checking in @Smc 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance