Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB just made a beetroot dip and did a new evening meditation practice. @Oaktree All my new moon in cancer wishes have manifested. Making lots of progress. loving this lunation, its broken seemingly gridlock situations in my life

@Meowmy 

Cold and windy here too

I hope the Dr is good!

Got most of the things i wanted done today @StuF How was your visit to the shops? Have been on the blower to the council and local waterboard this afternoon under the inspo of @TAB Winding down for the day. Love this cancer new moon lunation. I planted many wishes and am feeling more in control of my life as all my wishes have manifested. Its been a good outcome for me so far.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Thats odd @SmilingGecko  guess yr not in tourist area.ive got septic here. Well, hybrid.they get my water for free and i keep solids, haha 

Shops was ok thanks @SmilingGecko . You'd think new laces for boots wouldn't be that hard to find...but it is apparently! Had found some online that looked good, will just go with them.

Yeah I saw you and @TAB  talking all things loo related lol. Something to do, anyway.

Good to hear you're getting positive outcomes

@TAB @StuF hey cool friends, dr was nice. Home now. Hey tabby, hope your heart will be OK re nurse. Had two bread rolls with salads.

@TAB so you have septic. Wow your grass must really grow or something. I just have an ordinary toilet. I am in a semi regional area that is just outside the metropolitan area. We have only several thousand septic systems in my district. That onsite worker toilet idea is something i had not thought of. When you think of it they would be a great idea. i will look into it after i speak to my water board tomorrow

@StuF those shoe repair places when I was growing up used to sell nice shoe laces. I presume online is the only way to get anything these days. So long as you were happy with them. Wondering what moderator thinks of the discussion all things armaggedon loo related? lol 🤣

@SmilingGecko  I found one shoe repair guy that had some, but not what I wanted. Hardly a big issue though! lol

The loo conversation has remained g rated at least

overall a good weekend - i hope, feeling okay after the drinking?
Love the cat. Sounds so cute.

I've been struggling with the cold. Today sat in a gazebo in a park while the rain poured around me. Not a lot of people around.

Been nice to catch up wtih some friends over the weekend, although Sunday was pretty quiet.

Got a new case manager - still a toss up between two - a male and a female. Lookign forward either way to a good outcome!

thanks @TAB 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance