Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@SmilingGecko  What wow?

Good morning to you. What wonderful things do you have planned for today?

G

@Glisten I just commented on your full moon letter 🔥 picture which you posted yesterday that I just saw this morning. I have just been analysing astrology transits and have an interesting transit lasting a whole year which is going to open me up to further dimensions which is very much welcome as things were getting a bit stuck in my spiritual progress. Thats what I have been doing this morning and sending a message to Oaktree which I think you tagged me on. I hope you have a good day Glisten. Nothing more to report

TAB
Senior Contributor

just a suggestion @Meowmy  you dont have to do anything

@TAB hey tabby, life does have hard challenges daily. Sometimes it feels really hard. Hope positive thinking can help. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

life shouldnt be hard work. GP once said to me 'smell the roses' sounds silly maybe, but it works. is your room warm at night? did you have a nice meal ? do your sheets feel nice?

can you smile at the person walking in the street ? 🙂 @Meowmy  only one life

@SmilingGecko my ADHD needs a Wow context. 

Was it a Wow of concern or a Wow of you took photos LOL 😝 

G

TAB
Senior Contributor

just spent 3 hours on study ugh, will do more later. this is stuff dont need to do til end of week erk. should stick to what need for tomorrow now @Meowmy @StuF @Glisten 

It was a good picture @Glisten. It came out really well on your camera. I've just been meditating for an hour. Its all happening over the road opposite my house - trucks and labourers. Its been going on like this for months.  I think plumbers are putting in a new bathroom with cement sheeting for tiling now. I've got to go for another walk this afternoon. Just sipping on some bone broth now. The collagen in it really does reverse the ageing process. My skin looks plump, glowing and hydrated for a change.

@TAB hey tabby, nearly done work. Hope you do well with study

@TAB well done tabby re study. Out before walk here

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance