Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

only 4.20pm @StuF  cuts out a lot of options , plus will stop drinking if eat , so rather do that first lol

@Bill16 hey cool friend, done work and been to walk. Having cup of tea here. What are you up to ?

@TAB hey tabby, enjoy your time away. Just done walk here ha

@StuF well done re all day group. Just done walk. Enjoying cup of tea ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

very good @Meowmy  just relaxing here . noisy neighbours . not letting it bother me

Priorities @TAB ! lol

Good onya for work and walk @Meowmy . Tea sounds nice

TAB
Senior Contributor

am across the road fm shopping centre @StuF  wet roads , old thongs, ol d legs  ok peak hour says too scary to go have a look , will do quick check of car to see if anything useful in there , take pic of door to accom for uber drivers lol

Sounds like a plan @TAB 

How'd course go anyway? I think I saw you said you got a heap of homework?

I used to do something similar to uber and the restaurants changed it so you had to make a minimum order so the price got jacked up.

Pizza sounds good. There was a place locally that used to do a lovely lamb salad which was great on a hot day. Haven't had takeaway since the pandemic @TAB $40 for a steak at hotel sounds lush.

Many restaurants closing down now or changing price points and turning their venue into social meeting places instead. The Age had an article on it recently. Saw an astrologer predict restaurant closures astrologically before the places started going bust. Its a shame its come to this

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance