Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

I saw that this morning @Former-Member  and was going to post but got sidetracked 😥

I loved grumpy cat. 

I had similar trouble at my polling booth @Determined

They put me in the waiting line for the one person who could not find anyone's name one the electoral roll.

So it was a very long (unnecessary) wait.

In the meantime everyone in the other waiting ques had already voted, ahead of me.

Adge

Former-Member
Not applicable

I thought of you immediately @Determined perhaps we should have some cake.images (10).jpeg

@Adgewe deliberately went to a small booth, no waiting, no mob handing out how to vote cards but no sausage sizzle.

There was no sausage sizzle at our polling booth either @Former-Member

There were people mobbing us with how to vote cards.

They are very pushy.

Adge

Former-Member
Not applicable

I usually take any how to vote cards offered @Adge  and return them all on my way out ...

We did not have to wait at least @Adge  just had to wait for the will to find us. Was going to send uabto the absentee booth based on the fact we had recently moved. Ummm. NO

We may have moved but we are still in the same electorate and we have confirmation of updated role. Oh.  It was funny to see the light bulb moment and quick flip to the correct page lol. 

We went to a different booth this time ( walking distance to home) thinking It was going to be bigger. Turns out It was smaller. Bonus. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Did you walk to booth @Determined 

😁👍

I did @Former-Member ...

Was tempted to drive but it was a nice sunny morning so made the effort. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

'Onya @Determined  might need to see if there is an update in the walking thread 😀😀😀

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance