Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

OceanWaves
New Contributor

Hi.. Im a new member

But not new to eating disorders! 21 years now, food has been my enemy! Im doing better than I used to be, but I still have issues!

Feeling a bit lost and nervous being here but Im sure Im in the right place!

Guess I will go and see how this forum works.. have a look around 🙂

edit.. 

Im having trouble working out how this forum works.. Im on another forum, but this site is very different( different subject of course)

3 things about me..

I love the Ocean and Dolphins

I love painting, mosaics, experience new ways of art

I could write a book on My Life!

Hoping someone will reply, so I can see how this new found and grateful site can help me 🙂

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Hi.. Im a new member

Hi @OceanWaves

Welcome to the forums! We are happy to have you here and I hope you find it helpful.

It can take a while to figure out how the forums work - keep having a play around and let us know if you have any specific questions. 

Thanks for sharing 3 things about yourself. You may also like to introduce yourself here.

Take care.

Jupiter

Nice to meet you @OceanWaves It can be tricky working your way around the forum if you are not used to it so if you have any questions then please ask and someone will be able to help. It is a wonderful community here and I hope you find the connections here that you are seeking. I find it to be a caring, compassionate and supportive place and I hope that you do too.

I love art myself. There is an art thread here as well as a craft thread here that you might like to take a look at.

There are also many people here who love the beach, including myself, so we have some things in common. I look forward to getting to know you more Smiley Very Happy

Hello @OceanWaves and welcome to the forum

I noticed you said you still have a few issues , if you like to share with us -- only if and when you are ready , remember you are not alone my friend

@Faith-and-Hope

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance