Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Dogs Rock πŸ˜†

she is totally Beautiful @Maggie Smiley Very Happy

These aren't mine but they are beautiful 

Screenshot_20170708-132412.jpg

Your dogs must require a lot of grooming @Determined. My Mum had chihuahuas @Maggi - a short haired one and then a longed hair one. 

@soul Your Cavoodle, hope I got that right, looks adorable. I'm looking after a Moodle at the moment, Maltese/poodle. Lucky me.

Yes a lot of.grooming @soul
Unfortunately at the moment they do not get anywhere near the attention they need of deserve 😞
My darling used to spend hours on them but they get just enongh at the moment. I usually clip them short at the start of summer because we have had a lot of trouble with scrub ticks. Lost a sheltie boy a scotch girl and almost lost our current boy. Much eaiser to check them when they are clipped short.

Ticks - such little creatures but can wreak so much havoc. That must have been heartbreaking @Determined. How do your boys interact with the dogs?

This is our neighbours' dog. Such a cutie. Unfortunately ours isn't impressed with her.

IMG_3865.PNG

How gorgeous is this photo?

8FF58DB7-988F-4A48-96BB-780B362AB7A9-3642-000003D91089CB41.jpeg

Before we took our puppy home, my mother gave me a stuffed dog toy to give to the breeder so that our little one would have the scent of her mum and siblings when she came to live with us. 

I had a blue heeler but gave him to a lady on 25 acres just out of Rocky not fair for him in town

How cute that is priceless
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance