Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

That's fair enough of your Dad not wanting them to know it's spread @Anastasia I understand his reasoning why.

I hope you  are doing ok? It's been a huge 24 hours for you my friend.

Hugs 🤗🤗

Heart disease now @Anastasia ?

Thats the part you never said about before I guess. Do you need to see a cardiologist, have more tests or anything? Gee, you sure have had a :pile_of_poo: week. 💓

Emelia 🌷

Ct scan next hunny. Yes :pile_of_poo: week. I wish I hadn't put it there but last night was horrific. Tired today. Headache and off to the office. Ill think about you, that aways makes me smile. You're supposed to be having a sleep in. Did you sleep ok? I'll be there in a jiffy and we can have breakfast together. Love you more @Emelia8 

Yes I understand ... so much has happened for you, and those close to you, in such a short period of time. @Anastasia  And lets be realistic ... much of it is life threatening big stuff, or potentially so. I am glad you posted about it.

Im sorry you are feeling so unwell and tired now, and still need to go into the office. 😔  I might just fit my fantasy wings, and fly along with you. I'll be hovering around and watching over you. 🌹

I slept for a few hours, until about 3am, then woke with a start. Didnt know where I was, and couldnt feel Holly next to me. 🐶

No breaky yet, honey toast a bit later. Hope you can wait. Im sitting up in bed watching some of the Biden inauguration on tv. And I have one of those face masks things on. My stepdaughter gave it to me a year or more ago, and I dont seem to have found a spare half hour to use it. So I threw it in my bag and brought it up with me. Supposed to be a refreshing rehydrating one. It smells nice. But I look a bit of a fright with this thing on ... just holes for eyes, nostrils and mouth.

Nearly time to take it off.  Then need to quickly change from pjs, and go a couple of doors up to the common kitchen/lounge/library to toast my bread for brecky. Honey on yours, mine half honey and half peanut butter today I think.

I hope today at work goes smoothly, and maybe you can get away early. 

Love you Myboy.

Emelia 💞

Just dropping by with a big bundle of love @Anastasia  and to thank you for your support last night.

I’m sorry about your crappy week. Life is sh#t sometimes.

Just having a night cap here 

💜🤗💜🤗💜

Thank you beautiful, always here for you @Eve7 , I might join you for that night cap please 😁🥂

Plenty to share @Anastasia 

😊👍

Good morning dear friend @Anastasia 😊💕

Hoping you have a quiet and restful day today.  And that you enjoy the bf family belated christmas get-together in the park tomorrow.

Here is something for you ... a bit of a care/pamper package I put together for you.  Hope you enjoy.  Love you, you're a special person indeed.

Emelia 💞

Beautiful flowers for a beautiful lady

See the source image

Some sunshine for you

See the source image

A little pampering is in order for you today ... begin with balance

Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist 50ml

A gourmet picnic hamper for Sunday

Canterbury Gourmet Picnic Hamper

Something blue because its your favourite colour

Image result for something blue for a good friend

And how about brunch for today

Image result for brunch for a friend

You are the most thoughtful person Em. Thank you!!!!

I have to fly to the dentist for myself and my boy. I've ground a tooth and it's broken in half and he's chipped his from a play wrestle with his brother. Will be thinking of you today. Love you more 🤗💞🌷🌺❇️💮🌸

@Emelia8 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance