Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

Good morning @Anastasia 

I really hope today is better for you. Please look after you and see the Dr if necessary.

πŸ’–β˜€οΈπŸ’–

Hello my gorgeous friend @WIP 

Yes I do feel somewhat better today thank you for your message. I'm more convinced a Dr visit is probably in order sadly.

Look at Levi, awww πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“ very spoiled indeed! 

I am sorry to hear your back is giving you grief ☹️

Falling far happens to the best of us, you are moving forward hun. The mood diary will reflect that and that alone will help you to feel somewhat better in the tougher days. Sending you lots and lots of love my dear friend xox

πŸ€—πŸ’žπŸ•πŸ₯“

Hello @Eve7 

I might need to sadly ☹️

Thank you, love and hugs xxxx

Best to find out what’s going on @Anastasia  and if you’re told to take time off please do!

I spent yesterday at the hospital with pdoc and maintenance ECT.

Beautiful day here so I might sit on the pool steps with my book.

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

I'm just seeing this now sorry @Eve7 

I think you are very brave. How did it go yesterday. How are you feeling today? Sitting by the pool sounded just perfect for yesterday. I do hope today is kind to you.my beautiful friend. Love you πŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ’ž

To all of my dear friends concerned for my health I have succumbed to a Dr's visit today. It's been 6 weeks of trying to manage with alternative therapies to manage the pain hoping to get on top of it. They haven't. The last time I spoke to him about it he suggested Lupus as that was what showed on test results. He discounted it due to my age. That was a over a year ago. Trying to recall all of you that have messaged me here and on other threads. If I've forgotten to tag you please forgive me it's not intentional xox

@Eve7 @WIP @outlander @Emelia8 @Zoe7 @Maggie @NatureLover @Former-Member @Lee82 

I'll let you know how it goes πŸ€—

All the best today @Anastasia . It’s not at all easy trying to manage pain. Sending πŸ’•πŸ’•

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Anastasia , 6 weeks is a long time to be trying to manage your pain, you are one strong woman my friend. I am happy to hear you are going back to the doctor today and from that they maybe able to help you with it. Your health matters, you are one of the most giving and caring people I know and should not be suffering unnecessarily. I will sit here thinking of you, sending you love and light through the day. Good luck at the doctors, sending you huge hugs my friend. 

Good luck today hun. So glad you are going to the doctors. I hope you are able to get some sort of relief soon my friend. 
@Anastasia πŸ’—

I truly hope you get some answers today @Anastasia 

Lots of love

πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ’œπŸ€—πŸ’–

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance