Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

@Anastasia
Here for you too whenever you feel up for talking or if youd like some company with/without words too πŸ’›

Thank you gorgeous girl.

I hope you are ok, I'm so out of the loop.

Love and hugs @outlander πŸŒ·πŸŒΉπŸ’πŸŒΈπŸ’žπŸ¦‹πŸŒΌπŸŒ»

Hi lovely lady @Anastasia  sending you some love and light. I know things are crappy this week for, and I just hope you do realise we all care for you here on the forums and look forward to hearing from you when you're ready.

Youre a strong, tenacious, positive and super caring lady - just gently reminding you of that.

Love & hugs,

L & Levi β£οΈπŸ€—β£οΈπŸ€—πŸΆ

I love you L,

Your words warm my heart. Thank you!!!

I do hope that you are ok? I haven't seen an update from you. Have you heard about volunteering roles as yet? 

@WIP and Levi β£οΈπŸ’žπŸ•πŸ’ž

Hey hun. Just popping in to see how you are my love. Hoping you are doing better. Thinking of you always my friend. 
@Anastasia 

Hi @Anastasia 

I've had an emotional week 2 x psychologist appts (I'm dumping one after this week, as the newer one is so much better), an appt with my pdoc (whom I don't really respect that much) & a new GP appt (to talk about sleep issues with) - so, yes I haven't really been up to posting an update on my thread.  My anxiety leading up to, during and after these appts have left me worn out. So,

I have just been quickly touching base with those who I know are going through 'tough stuff' & may appreciate my thoughts and bring a smile - if just for a short period of time.

I heard back from the local council regarding the volunteering opportunities. It's now up to me to apply directly with the organisation. I haven't had the confidence to do so yet, but I will. I promise I will!!  If I get accepted, it'll do me the world of good, im sure. I just need to get this instantaneous morning anxiety under control - it kicks in as soon as I open my eyes in the morn.

Mum is going to visit my sister interstate on Monday, so I'll be on my own for over a week. I jus hope I make it ok?!?

Hope you are improving lovely, I really do. xx

@WIP wrote:

Hi @Anastasia 

I've had an emotional week 2 x psychologist appts (I'm dumping one after this week, as the newer one is so much better), an appt with my pdoc (whom I don't really respect that much) & a new GP appt (to talk about sleep issues with) - so, yes I haven't really been up to posting an update on my thread.  My anxiety leading up to, during and after these appts have left me worn out. So,

I have just been quickly touching base with those who I know are going through 'tough stuff' & may appreciate my thoughts and bring a smile - if just for a short period of time.

I hear and understand what you are saying. You most certainly do bring a smile to my face so thank you. ❣️ I am sorry your anxiety is giving you hell, I'm proud that you are determined to follow up your volunteer applications yourself. I am stoked you have found a better psychologist, that is great news!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

Mum is going to visit my sister interstate on Monday, so I'll be on my own for over a week. I jus hope I make it ok?!?

You will, we are here as are the chat lines please use us/them. You won't be alone xxx Your mum must be doing well which is good news x

Hope you are improving lovely, I really do. xx

I am ok. Just pulled in every direction by everyone. Very thinly spread. Crazy time of the year at work for me and I have a week off over Christmas so planning around my absence so all staff here are taken care of. I love them but they are needy at the best of times πŸ™‚ I am doing everything in my power to self care.

Offloaded more of the chores to the boys, walking everyday usually twice, (shed some excess that I needed to) working on communicating better with my bf (never been a strong point) as I grew up in a house where we never spoke of things. And have some boundary setting to discuss with my boy. So hopefully onwards and upwards but it's all just a lot. Hence my time here lately is greatly reduced. 

Thank you for checking in. I always keep you in my thoughts you re special to me L.

Take care @WIP  Levi β£οΈπŸ•

Tagging @Emelia8  and @Lee82 as she's always asking after me xxx hope you are ok beautiful?

Wow honey sounds like you have been super busy. I am so happy to hear that you have been taking the time to self care and have been out walking....that is fantastic! 
keep it going hun. Love you lots

@Anastasia β€οΈ

Em can I ask you. Did you have pain at the site of the lump? 

@Emelia8 

@Anastasia πŸ’–πŸ˜Š

My cancer lump felt like a small (pathology confirmed 1cm) hard angular pebble. Not at all painful.

I expect you are getting anxious about your upcoming tests? What time on Tuesday is your apt?

Em 🌷

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance