Skip to main content

Re: Trying to stay Sane

@Anastasia  Thinking of you always. Sending you strength and love my dear friend โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿงก

Awww I have had you on my mind constantly. Thank you for checking in. Love you Mel xxx

@Lee82 

Hello @Anastasia 

I offer my apologies for not seeing this post earlier and I also offer my admiration for how you have provided your son with support & supervision/observation as much as feasible. Keep optimistic & keep the door open (figuratively & literally!) even when he's at his father's house. How old is your lad now?

My 14 yo seems a bit better but as you say it's hard to judge sometimes. He appears to no longer SH & the melatonin for sleep has helped (tablets for low iron still taking effect). GP reckons depression can present as boredom in this age group ๐Ÿ˜ณ She claims to have seen heaps of adolescents & doesn't feel particularly concerned in his case - next appointment in 3 weeks from last. Yesterday he got an academic distinction award for this year so we've told him it's a great effort considering everything. 

Take care of yourself & thanks so much for taking time & effort to for care for us 

Hi Beautiful it's really good to hear from you.

No need to apologize I understand all too well how busy life gets.

Thank you for your lovely message, your words warm my heart.

I am so pleased to hear about your boy, it sounds like you are on the right track and an academic distinction is incredible! Well done to him. Doesn't it make a difference when our kids are doing ok. Sending love to you my friend. Thanks you again for your message xxxโฃ๏ธ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’žโค๏ธ

@Sam3 

Former-Member
Not applicable

images - 2020-10-24T133442.802.jpeg

Thank you dear @Former-Member 

Always thinking of you and Mr Darcy ๐Ÿ’

Just thought Iโ€™d pop over here to see how you are @Anastasia 

Thinking of you my friend and hoping today has been ok for you and your household.

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™

ahhhhhhh cooffeee @Former-Member , @Eve7@Anastasia@Sam3@Lee82 

You are so thoughtful @Eve7 @Shaz51 

Thank you.

I'm ok it's just my own insecurities trying to sabotage me xxx love you both for checking on me ๐Ÿ’ž

Well here I am again checking up on you @Anastasia 

๐Ÿค—โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿค—โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿค—