Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Sharing my life with Ms Sophie (Bipolar II)

How are you and Ms Sophie managing post procedures/ nerve blocks @Sophie1 

Hi @Former-Member @outlander @Determined @Ali11 @Faith-and-Hope 

its been tough few weeks - both MsS and I have been in pain .. MsS had procedure for migraine nerve treatments last week - we r still waiting for post op pain to ease to see if it worked ... fingers crossed !!! She has been sleeping all day most days leading Up to it with constant headaches and migraines 

I have hip surgery this Wednesday - surgeon decided my responses to nerve blocks in hip meant I needed a hip op .. I hope it reduces my pain - walking sitting sleeping has all been painful lately - fingers crossed it goes well and I recover ok 

hope u are all  well - sorry haven’t been keeping up with posts and news around forum as work has been full on and I’ve been not in a great headspace 

Sounds all a bit overwhelming @Sophie1  hope you get relief from the hip surgery and that Ms S will improve.

Just letting you know you are in thoughts.

In thoughts here also @Sophie1 

Fingers crossed with you that there will be relief for Ms S soon, @Sophie1. Also sending you love and wishing you well for Wednesday. Please rest up where possible.

Hi @Sophie1 

Thanks for the check-in ..... things have been very busy and exhausting for me, but I have noticed your absence and have been intending to pop in here and ask after you.

I hope the surgery has helped Ms. S, and yours helps you too.  Best wishes for Wednesday ..... 💐💕

@Sophie1 

Hope all went to plan today.images (99).jpg

Thanks @Former-Member  surgery went well - stayed overnight at hospital and now home today being spoilt by MsS

Leg not working well yet but I am getting around better than I thought - enough for toilet and moving between bed and couch 

That's good news re: bathroom @Sophie1 😀.

Being spoilt = 😀😀

Thinking of you @Sophie1 😀

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance