Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My life partner has Bipolar ii

Slow start to the day @Shaz51  but OK - Mr D did not sleep well last night. How about you?

Mr D did not sleep well last night.--- that`s not good and for you too @Former-Member 

is he ok?

ok here too but feeling like " i have to do everything here mood " , mr shaz hasgone into a i am doing nothing mode Smiley Happy

@Shaz51 it is so disheartening when our twins have no motivation and there is so much that needs doing *sighs. 

Anxiety has been up for a while.

it is @Former-Member 

and my talking about this and that is not getting anywhere, have to stop talking

have had 2 coffees already

Yes @Shaz51 I need to get moving too, hope you go OK today.

you too @Former-Member , any plans for today

Might head to the movies this afternoon @Shaz51 . Have a couple of small jobs that I am determined to get done today. 

We have an offer on our house, a  little lower in $ than we were hoping for but we would be able to afford the move closer to family buying a cheaper house with I think more than enough left to replace the hideous carpet and to renovate the kitchen. Agent is still negotiating, will likely make up our minds this coming week.

Great news on the house @Former-Member    Trust things are progressing for you in that regard. 

Have been thinking about you and Mr D and appreciating your emotional resilience thread. Great value esp at the moment. 

Offer was >10% less than asking price @Determined , agent thinks it might be a bit low, feels our house is priced according to value so we are a little uncertain as to what to do. 

That is a big drop @Former-Member  so understand your hesitation. We dropped ours by 5% and that was ouch...   I suppose it comes down to how much you want / need to move and how long you are prepared to wait.   

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance