Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My life partner has Bipolar ii

@Former-Member  thinking of you and Mr D  

thinking of you too @Former-Member Heart

Hello @Determined@outlander@Faith-and-Hope@Sophie1 

Thanks @Determined  @Shaz51 

ohhh not a good day today , can not do anything right even though he agreed , now it is all my fault Smiley Sad

hello @Former-Member , checking in to see how you are going xx

Moving slowly here @Shaz51, trying to do something constructive each day.

At present the  focus is on doing things that will help Mr Darcy live as well as possible for whatever time he has (and we are hopeful this new chemo will hold things at bay for a while). We have booked a short trip away as he is managing ok and not had any major side effects this far.

Nevertheless, I am acutely aware of the need to prepare for the future and am concurrently trying to learn small disciplines to improve myself in the areas of every day living I struggle with (which are balanced out with Mr D's strengths). Motivation is not one of my strong points.

In all of this, I do have so much to be thankful for. Mr D perked up a bit this week, has not been crying so much and was keen to do some work in the garden and finish a garden bed that we had made a start on previously.

images - 2020-09-25T150138.670.jpeg

hello and hugs my @Former-Member 

thinking of you this week xxx

yes we have had moments here where we do things in our own yard and house , then mr shaz is wiped out , he has been having lots of back pains for a couple of weeks now 

I am acutely aware of the need to prepare for the future --- that sounds soo awww my friend , we know it will happen but please don't think about it too much xx

it is ok to prepare ourselves , like me with my mum who keeps on talking about going 

and mr shaz wants to go before me , in his own words -- " if I go , He goes too " awwwwwwwwww

soo mr @Former-Member  is going ahead for more treatment , this must of been hard for him 

@Shaz51 having agreed to the treatment he will present for it and will reassess when next lot of scans are done.

@Former-Member 

Thinking of you and Mr D. 

hello and hugs @Determined , @Former-Member , @outlander@Faith-and-Hope@Sophie1 Heart

feeling like it is catching up with me having to think for me, mr shaz and mum 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance